




And that's 'after' I have done some tidying up - I did the table and was working on the pile by the chair when I started to feel quite ill and had to stop. (Recuperating at the computer!). The rest of the house is just as bad.
Without planning to, it seems I am going against the mainstream in many areas of my life. Home-birth, cloth nappies, attachment parenting, long-term breastfeeding, formerly home-educating and Christian! So here's the blog of me, DH Bill, DD Jade (June '01) and DD Shannon (Nov '04).





4 comments:
I ought in all fairness point out that these pix were taken AFTER I had tidied up earlier on in the day - it was much worse this morning.
Bill
LOL!!!!
Yay looks sooo familiar! Thanks Joanna. Nic's seen mine at its worst and will verify that this is quite similar!!
Don't make me publish pics of my house now ladies..... I really don't know *what* you are all fussing about - you can see CARPET for goodness sake!! I mean, how tidy does a room need to be???
Post a Comment