Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

I've had a lovely day today. I got breakfast and prezzies in bed, then just lolled around most of the morning. This afternoon Bill and I went to Cheltenham, alone, without children!!! It was fab - my Mum has come to stay to look after the dog while we go to Greenbelt, so she looked after the girls while we went out. I think the last time Bill and I went out together without children was when I was having my labour induced with Jade, and we went for a stroll round Cheltenham while waiting for things to get started.

Anyway, I finally managed to spend the last of my Christmas presents - M&S vouchers - by treating myself to some new underwear! And we went in The Works and I got the 120 Great History Projects book plus 2 or 3 others for myself. And we had afternoon tea together in the M&S cafe - tea and scones and jam and cream - absolutely fabulous!!

And tomorrow we're off to Greenbelt. Life is good!

3 comments:

Kath said...

Happy Birthday! SOunds a lovely way to spend the day. Have fun at Greenbelt.

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had such a lovely day today. Elle at EFT

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good day! Hope Greenbelt weather is kind to you, will expect a full report!!! ;-)