Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Still alive!

Yes, I am still here. Just, er ... overwhelmed with everything that's not getting done, really. I've been really busy with Usborne too although I haven't done the accounts yet to see if I've made any money! There doesn't seem to be much in my account, but I did buy some stuff in to sell at Christmas Fairs and some of that is still left over. I'm pretty much all done now till Christmas, though, as last ordering date is 11th December and I haven't got a booking for the coming weekend. I do have some for Jan/Feb though!

Hmm, what else is there to report? Jade was supposed to go to see a pantomime with her school this morning, but she woke up and didn't want to go. I took her to the school, and she still didn't want to go, so I drove her to the theatre to have a look round (she said she was scared of going somewhere new) and I could tell by her face that she loved the place but she still wouldn't stay without me. And as there wasn't a spare ticket for me, that was that! We all came home. Since then the girls have done playdough, sequins (all over the floor!), colouring, helping bring in the Tesco delivery, helping me stick address labels on Christmas card envelopes (cards not done yet!) and currently a bit of CBeebies. We have HE group social this afternoon.

What else of note? She's learned to play 'Jingle Bells' one-fingered on the 'baby piano' thing, which she's thrilled about. She's practising the odd bit of writing at her own pace, loves Numberjacks but keeps forgetting to watch it at the weekends, is still reading of course, but generally speaking we've been too busy to do anything much structured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again :)