Thursday, September 13, 2007

Look at my living room!




It's tidy! It's clean! It's lovely!!!





Oh, er, but look at my garden:




Guess what I'm going to be doing this afternoon!

14 comments:

Kirsty said...

Rofl! Hope it all went back ok.

Sarah said...

lol! hope you got through sorting it before you were too exhausted to finish! I need to do that with the entire downstairs of my house only my garden isn't big enough!

Joanna said...

4.35pm and it's still all out there. Oops!

Anonymous said...

She's getting very good with the Photoshop, isn't she? :-)

Barbara said...

LOL @ Bill!

Looks lovely, Jo. The living room. I'm inspired...

Joanna said...

6.30pm and it's all back in the house, but I've got a horrendous pile of boxes of crap that need sorting through.

HelenHaricot said...

Ithink it looks fab

Merry said...

I often think that if i could just photoshop my house, life would be infinitely better.

Michelle said...

is it all back in the middle of that lovely clear carpet?

T-bird Anni said...

wow, deepest respect! Now, quick, freecycle all the junk before you change your mind!

Daddybean said...

Leave the boxes of crap outside in the rain, then throw away as it's all ruined.

a said...

LOL
Love Daddybean's idea

Anonymous said...

Life Laundry????? LOL

Anonymous said...

Rotating! That's my favourite way of tidying too! Not quite as useful as crop rotation! LOL