...when I feel like I've got something to say.
I will just note that speech therapy for Jade is still going well, and that all pretence of educating Jade has gone out of the window for the past week or two, and normal service won't be resumed till some time in January. Shannon, however, is speeding along learning Letterland letters (at her insistence) and spending much time poring over books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Really pleased the speech therapy is going well. And we're with you on the education. Given up til January too. Funnily enough, I don't feel we really ever got started this term! She's been learning, I'm sure, but it's been even more haphazard than usual.
glad the SLT is going well, I think that's probably more than enough education for one little girl this close to Christmas!
I like speech therapy :)
Post a Comment