Here. Or for LEA inspectors? Hmmm. Or your 'favourite' auntie?
In other news, I had my free morning today (Jade at childminder, Shannon at playschool). I went for a run and did my first proper 5k run without any walking at all - and finished in 32 minutes!! Woohoo! I was a bit miffed that I didn't manage to run my whole 5k race back in October because of a huge great hill in the middle of the course, so had to walk 5+ minutes up the mountain. So it had been my ambition to actually RUN a 5k, and it's taken me this long to manage it!
This afternoon we went swimming (which I've really gone off lately and have reduced it to once a fortnight instead of once a week). Then home where Jade read a Magic Unicorn book and Shannon 'helped' me with preparing the meal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They're fab those toys aren't they. We had a common cold one here somewhere from when they first came out and the company we were working for was sent some samples to try and get us to buy them. We didn't - they were not at all suitable lines for us but I've always thought they were ace.
Well done on the 5k run - will you be bringing those trainers to camp? ;)
Well, some of them are fab, but giving a 'black death' virus to somebody ....? could be taken the wrong way ;-)
And yes, deffo bringing the trainers!
I liked the brain cell - not so sure about the STDs!!
Amazingly gross! The worldwide flu experiment they're doing will add to Helen's paranoia.
those toys are hilarious, shocking and totally crazy all at the same time. thanks for sharing the link.
Help! Trying to find your email address - have a friend who's daughter hates school (reception) and is wanting to research flexi-schooling - can she email you? If so, could you email me and I'll forward it to her?
Thanks :-)
Clare
Post a Comment