Anyway, back to my real, as opposed to my fantasy, life. Today I went to a Creative Stitch and Craft Show at Cheltenham Racecourse, where I thought of all you knitters and crocheters out there. I am neither of those, but I do like the papercraft side of things, of which there wasn't very much at the Show, sadly. All I bought was a little compartmented box, for sorting Hama beads into their different colours.
Oh yes, I've just remembered what else I needed to blog. To get a bit poetic about it, there are many joys in life, like holding hands with the one you love, skiing down an Alpine mountain on a sunny day, or discovering you've won the Lottery (I haven't experienced that one!), but surely, surely there is little that's more joyful and amazing than hearing your baby's first real laughter. And that's what we've heard today, and it was truly gorgeous. Brings tears to my eyes just to think about it.

3 comments:
I recommend Sewing for Pleasure which is on at the NEC in April at the same time as Hobbycrafts at the same site (different page). I really enjoy going to these shows (with Nin in tow).
Ooops, make that in March.
Ooh, baby laughter, yes it's good, isn't it :)
Post a Comment