Saturday, July 09, 2005

Now Tamsin's got whatever-it-is, as well. She was hot all Thursday night and Friday, and today has come out in a spotty rash. It doesn't seem to be making her feel ill, though, and once again refuses to subside quietly onto the sofa and give me an easy day. It's only Bill who's been sent to bed by this particular bug. Hmm, could insert rude comment here about men and illness, but Bill reads this blog!

Today has been the usual mix of Brio, Nick Jr, painting, going to the library where Tamsin very proudly took her own books up to the desk and got them issued to her on her own card, lots of swinging (which Isabelle loves too), and a lovely interlude just lying on the grass in the garden, looking up at the sun coming through the trees and making a halo effect round Tamsin's fair hair, and thinking she looked just like an angel. I gave the dog a good brush as she is moulting, and believe me, a Sheltie moulting could stuff several pillows or even an entire duvet. When Isabelle had her afternoon nap, I did too (Bill being on the road to recovery), which was good!

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

I hope Tamsin is better now Joanna :-)

Unknown said...

which is just what I came to check too. Is she?