Friday, December 30, 2005

7 things

I think this is the best I can do! Films are not my strong point!

7 things to do before I die
1. Travel round USA in a motorhome
2. Ski as much as possible
3. Get a job/career in nutrition
4. Get an MSc or PhD
5. Swim with a wild dolphin
6. See my children grow to be healthy, happy, loving adults
7. Get a full night's sleep again

7 things I can’t do
1. Be tidy
2. Get anywhere on time
3. Say 'I love you' to my parents, even though I do
4. Eat coconut
5. Stop loving my beautiful girls
6. Dance
7. Feel sick without panicking

7 things that attract me to my spouse (in no particular order)
1. His kindness
2. His crinkly blue eyes
3. His big hands
4. His absorbent shoulders
5. His patience
6. His intelligence
7. His humour

7 things I say most often
1. Get OFF my leg, Isabelle!
2. You're so lovely (to Tamsin)
3. You're so scrumptious (to Isabelle)
4. This place is a mess!
5. Where is/are my keys/the hairbrush/the scissors/my shoes/....
6. Oh, FFS, where ARE they?!!!
7. I'm so tired

7 books I love
1. The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
2. Mere Christianity by C S Lewis
3. Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler
4. Mister God this is Anna by Fynn
5. Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards
6. Anything by Walter Wangerin
7. Principles of Anatomy & Physiology by Tortora & Grabowski


7 films I’d watch again and again
1. Dances with Wolves
2. Grease
3. Whale Rider


7 people I’d like to join in (that others haven’t mentioned)
1. Bill (in comments box)

3 comments:

HelenHaricot said...

I have a hairbrush finding problem too. chris says if he covered a whole room in hairbrushes I would probably think I had gone blind due to my inability to see one in plain sight

Anonymous said...

I know the answer to that one. It's in your shoe. At least that's where mine tends to end up, courtesy of small daughter.And don't laugh, I do still need a brush for the wispy bits round my ears (sigh).

a said...

Oh I'm glad someone else said 'FFS'. So when I invent my FFSometer you'll be buying one, will you?
Happy New Year Joanna and all of you, hope we get better health and many other great things in 2006
Ali