Just got a letter from Park Resorts:
"Dear Mrs G,
We hope you had a safe journey home and are feeling relaxed and refreshed after your touring holiday with us at Kessingland Beach Holiday Park."
!!!!!
Still, it prompted me to phone them and arrange to get an £8 refund seeing as they overcharged me for my hook-up pitch!
We're off to London in the morning. Will catch up with many of you at Kessingland when we get there on Sunday (late, probably)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Lol - I got one of those too :-)
me too! it gave me a minutes panic in case I was booked for the wrong week and should have been there last week though!
We've not had one. Oh no, does that mean we're not booked in...
yep, us too :-)
have I missed both the birthdays? if so, a belated happy birthday
Post a Comment