Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Without planning to, it seems I am going against the mainstream in many areas of my life. Home-birth, cloth nappies, attachment parenting, long-term breastfeeding, formerly home-educating and Christian! So here's the blog of me, DH Bill, DD Jade (June '01) and DD Shannon (Nov '04).
5 comments:
Ah, what you need to do is organize it mostly for somewhere else, then have to relocate back to your house when the venue is closed, that way you don't have to worry about it.
Ah, what you need to do is organize it mostly for somewhere else, then have to relocate back to your house when the venue is closed, that way you don't have to worry about it until the last minute.....
hope it was fun :-)
am thinking about you hun! sure it will all be okay in the end.
how did it go?
It gets easier. We are now at the stage when the kids organise their own parties. All I have to do is provide food. I can imagine the day when all I have to do is hand over the money for the food.
Post a Comment