Thursday, June 07, 2007

We have decided!

Remember all my angst about whether Jade should "work towards" going into school full-time (as requested by the school she attends 3 afternoons per week) or finish going altogether?

We have finally decided that she will not go back next September Happy 3. She is happy! Celebration Dance

I still don't know what I'm going to do with her on Thursdays when I go to work, but we'll just have to figure something out!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Woo hoo. Glad you decided and are all happy about it. Hope you can come up with a good solution for Thursdays :)

HelenHaricot said...

love your bouncy smillie. glad you have come to a decision and are all happy.

Jan said...

Hurrah! I'm sure something will work out for Thursdays

dawniy. said...

awwww brilliant , very pleased for you :) I bet she's thrilled :)

alison said...

Bet you all feel much better having made the decision :) Hope the right solution presents itself soon.

Jax Blunt said...

:)

Jules said...

Excellent - bet that feels really good. We are planning to use a childminder on the days I have to work, ...socialising and all that!!

BIG BIG sorry - I have tagged you.

HelenHaricot said...

also tagged you. if for the same meme that will be easy!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hope that clear away some mental clutter and gives more space for peace.

Anonymous said...

can no one "time bank" you a few hours child care in return for you hosting their child or something? Glad you've come to a decision that Jade is happy about, I'm sure you will find a way.

Unknown said...

Good news :) looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks.