Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Festival of History

I have come across two problems pertaining to us coming along to the FoH weekend. Firstly, it is the Saturday night that we show our Rural Cinema film locally and I am in charge of that and I don't know if my colleague will feel able to have a go herself (she cancelled the one in May when I was on holiday). Secondly I note that Wicksteed Park only allows caravans on Friday and Saturday nights so we would need a tent to stay for the whole thing.

If I can find a way round problem number one, could anyone lend us a tent big enough for a family of 4 to overcome problem number two?

3 comments:

HelenHaricot said...

yes. we can bring our old weekender as well as small. and you can do evenings etc in our tent if feel cramped!!

HelenHaricot said...

mind you, we are only staying thurs, fri and sat.

Joanna said...

Thank you very much, Beans! I'll let you know if I can overcome the cinema showing problem. I do hope so!