Some time on Friday, Shannon was playing with my purse and took out all the plastic cards of various sorts. I reclaimed many of them at the time, but must have got distracted. On Saturday morning, we got all packed up to go off to the Beans, went into town to get some lunch, cash and petrol before setting off, and found that my bank debit card is missing. Therefore couldn't get cash, couldn't get petrol, couldn't go. I was mightily p....ed off and in too bad a mood to face the mammoth job of investigating every nook and cranny of the house to find where on earth she might have put it. I'm also feeling completely exhausted, despite having had the most relaxing week of the past 7 years. I think it must be hormonal.
To top it all, the internet has been down since Friday. Bill has investigated everything he can think of including phoning our phone provider and our ISP, and there doesn't seem to be any answer to it. Last night he managed to set up a dial-up connection so have managed to download e-mails at least, but I'm feeling very web-deprived!
When I'm not feeling so grumpy I'll try and remember to update about our review appt with Jade's psych and about even a tiny bit of education that's been happening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
really missed you. hugs. will have to meet up!
Glad it was just lack of access to funds. I have been slightly worried about a pile up somewhere . . .
See you in December if not before. xx
awww hugs about the lost card and petrol and whatever, a nightmare, did you find it?
I love the run you are doing darling , how very brave of you, and thank you for sharing Benjamin's lovely picture. I will be sponsoring you as soon as I can :-) xxx
Post a Comment