I daren't call them New Year's Resolutions, because I know I haven't quite resolved to do these things, but cerrtainly I am going to work towards these things, and I must write them down to make it more likely that they happen.
1. Get Tamsin eating better. This includes us all eating at the table more often, and getting her to eat a wider variety of foods and less chocolate.
2. This means I have to eat less chocolate, because often I offer her some because I want some.
3. Less TV/videos for Tamsin. Ideal would be less than an hour a day. I will settle for 2 hours in the interim.
4. Spend more time with Bill, and therefore less time on the computer.
5. Improve on the evening routine, meaning get Tamsin's dinner by 5-5.30pm, so that there is time for a bath if necessary and into bed by 7pm. This will allow more time for number 4.
There are many more things I would like to work on, but these are the most pressing at the moment, and once achieved (!) we'll see about the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment