Thursday, January 20, 2005

Ill

Woke up in the night feeling horrendous - very achey all over and very cold. It's mastitis ... and why that's developed I have no idea as there seems to be no reason for it. Anyway I've been in bed pretty much all day. Thankfully today was Tamsin's "Grandpa Day" so she was out of the house, and Bill stayed at home to look after Isabelle with just occasional visits to me for feeding. Quite blissful really, if only I wasn't feeling ill!

I've got up to eat some dinner and watch ER, and then it'll be back to bed, I guess.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Hope you're feeling better soon

Allie said...

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Classroomfree said...

Aww, poor you! (((hugs))) and hopes for a speedy recovery. I hope things are better for you already.

Jax Blunt said...

(((Joanna))) got the T shirt on that one, and it can just blow up so quickly, it's horrid. Hope you are feeling much better by now.

dottyspots said...

Hope you feel better soon!