Ugh, head lice are in residence. I've been itchy since Saturday, couldn't find the comb and got round to buying a new one today. Several of the little beasts on me and Tamsin. I hate the little bastards.
Tamsin and Isabelle are still both suffering quite badly from this heavy cold and cough. Tamsin was supposed to go to playschool this morning while I did an Usborne book party, but in the end she came with me, as well as Isabelle, as she wasn't well enough for playschool. Party went well, which was good, except I've spent all my commission on more books ....
Not much learning been going on due to illness but much languishing in front of the TV instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
not seen any on SB - but not intensive combing house, as we've never yet had the nightmare
bleugh to the lodgers, hope you get rid of them nice and quickly! I think it's the only thing that would make me cut my hair!!!
And "TV ed" is good.... Becca knows lots of stuff via Tikkabilla, Come outside and, courtessy of Fireman Sam can tell you all about fire safety!
Hope you all feel a bit more lively soon!
Post a Comment