Thursday, December 22, 2005

WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabelle kept the best till last today, but after she should have gone to bed but I was procrastinating, she took 2 steps! Daddy missed it - he was looking the other way - so thankfully she then repeated it. And then laughed and clapped in delight! I grabbed the video camera, and she resisted performing to command for a while, but eventually did it again. And then again, and again, and again. She is so pleased with herself, and we are all delighted too. Maybe it won't be too long before I can stop saying, "Isabelle, get OFF my legs!!!"

9 comments:

dottyspots said...

Whoooo! That's wonderful!

Jax Blunt said...

wahey, toddling triplets!

Anonymous said...

..."Isabelle, get OFF my legs!!!"...to be replaced by "Isabelle, get OFF the road/flowerbed/chickens/chandelier"....

HelenHaricot said...

way to go Isabelle!

Unknown said...

yay Isabelle :-)

Sarah said...

Well done Isabelle - and Happy Christmas to all of you :)

HelenHaricot said...

As I may not get around again - Merry Christmas!

a said...

Wow! How exciting - great timing that girl's got!
Ali

Classroomfree said...

Way to go Isabelle!

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Christmas :-)
I hope 2006 is a healthy, happy, and successful year for you.

Love and blessings
Jules xx