Sunday, January 29, 2006

Well, it hasn't been a bad sort of a day, considering the start it had. It's not good when you check the bank balance first thing, and find you're hundreds of pounds overdrawn ... :-( So that would be why my Switch card was rejected at the supermarket yesterday then .... I guess that's what comes of trying to do Christmas without putting anything on the credit cards. So after a swift bit of account juggling and balance transferring, off we went to church. After another stonking good sermon from Phil, I was ready for anything so after lunch I took the girls up to the park which was just re-opened with all brand-new fab play equipment! It was extremely muddy and very busy, with a goodly proportion of Moreton's kids there to try it out for the first time, but Tamsin and Isabelle had a good time anyway.








Yes, I know it looks deserted but I was being careful not to photograph other people's kids to publish to the internet.

Back home and after sandwiches all round I spent 2 hours listing 2 items on Ebay (rolls eyes) but the more I do the quicker I'm getting so I'm keeping at it this evening. Just baby clothes, though - nothing for you lot to get excited about. But we've got to pay off that overdraft somehow!