Two or three nights ago I made all sorts of plans for stuff to do over this weekend with Tamsin - craft stuff and faith stuff. The bits we've actually done have gone wrong (crafts not as easy as they look!) and I set a very bad example by behaving more like a 4-year old than my 4-year old did! So we have a feeble four little eggs hanging on our Easter 'tree', and nothing else. They just took ages! I boiled several real eggs for decorating, and about half of them cracked. And Tamsin was more interested in CBeebies than egg-decorating when I was ready to do them. So there are still 5 hard-boiled eggs in the fridge undecorated. I didn't do the Easter Egg hunt at home this afternoon as they did one at church this morning. And the other stuff I got out ready remains untouched.
I wish I knew what this low mood was all about. It's very annoying, and I've been giving myself a stiff talking-to but I'm not sure whether it's helped.
Anyway, we had fun this afternoon doing some yoga poses, and I took lots of photos and have Flickrd. Can anyone tell me how I just get a few of the pics to insert into my blog and link to the rest on Flickr?


3 comments:
Can identify with that sort of disappointed feeling, I feel the same this year, didn't even make it to church today! Still, there are plenty more Easters to come.
wrt flickr, if you click on 'all sizes' above the photo, then the size you want to put in the blog, there is a bit of code to copy which will insert just that picture, iyswim.
Or you can set flickr up to write to the blog for you, which makes things quite easy, have a look here for instructions.
hth,
Sarah xx.
Hey, it worked! Thanks Sarah.
Jo,
Easter has always been much more meaningful to me than Christmas. (yet another thing we have in common!)I feel best when I've made it to church on both Thursday and Friday nights...Then Sunday morning is such a wonderful celebration. Lo...I didn't make it to any services yet again this year ;-(
Love,
Louise
Post a Comment