OK, this is 3+ months old, but having just discovered how to do on-line videos, I thought I would test it with this ecstatic moment when Jade first rode a bike without stabilisers, at Kessingland this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Without planning to, it seems I am going against the mainstream in many areas of my life. Home-birth, cloth nappies, attachment parenting, long-term breastfeeding, formerly home-educating and Christian! So here's the blog of me, DH Bill, DD Jade (June '01) and DD Shannon (Nov '04).
7 comments:
Sorry - had to remove nice comments and edit my post due to use of Jade's real name instead of blogname!
steering and everything, and what a fantastic smile :)
brill!
Wow! Only two wheels and lots of big smiles!
Aw, brill! I love this bit of parenting :-)
Can you not edit (rather than just remove) comments in blogger then? You can do it in wordpress, I suppose I just assumed you could do it elsewhere too.
I posted a Youtube on my blog once but I think I was the only person it worked for! LOL
Post a Comment