Shannon is putting up a good fight. Three nights in and she's still extremely wakeful, and letting us know all about it. To be fair, she's not desperately unhappy. If she was, I couldn't see it through. But she does grumble and moan, sometimes wails a bit, or sometimes just stands up and chats or tries to crawl over DH to get to me. Tonight I think I'm going in the spare room again - it's much less fuss that way. DH and I are walking zombies.
It's a good job she's totally delightful in the daytime. She's at the very imitative stage and copies much of the stuff we say in her gorgeous baby-like way, and tries to do as much of the stuff that Jade does as she can. It's very cute.
There has been some HE going on this week, I just can't remember any of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hoping and praying she laerns to settle herself soon. hang on in there!
Zzzzzzzzzzz.........
Yeah, I Think BB would too, hence she is such a pain camping. Hang on on there.
Post a Comment