Managed to get up and take Tamsin to playschool this morning, and my friend Kate, who I job-share and child-share with, collected Tamsin from playschool, and took her home to play. They all came here at about 3.30pm with a big chocolate cake! That hit just the right spot! Isabelle has had a good day and feeding is now going well, so that's a relief. Bill went to work today, so that he can add another day's paternity leave on to the end.
My Mum is going home tomorrow, so Bill won't go to work. I definitely only coped with this afternoon by spending all morning in bed, as Isabelle went onto a 2-2.5 hour feeding schedule during the night. I am the sort of person who really NEEDS lots of sleep, otherwise I just don't function at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I used to need lots of sleep....hohum.
Glad to hear the feeding is going well, that must be helping you relax. Impressed at you doing anything on a morning yet - it was ages before I made it to Big's nursery before about midday!
Hi Joanna,
Congrats, what a beautiful girl you have there! I just got done reading your birth story, wow! That sure was a fast relatively easy, and I do mean that term with utmost respect, birth. I had no idea you were having her at home. I bet Tamsin is being a great big sister. Just wanted to say "hi" miss talking to you and "hugs" to your new family!
luv always,
sandi
Post a Comment