Sunday, January 02, 2005

The pics!

At last, I managed to get a pic of our very first Hama bead project - it's humble but it's a start!


 Posted by Hello

One of yesterday's fun times was face-painting again - this time she wanted to be a rabbit. I never was any sort of artist, so it's not brilliant, but it's fun anyway.


 Posted by Hello

Isabelle has done a lot of smiling and laughing recently - it's so gorgeous. If I could bottle the feeling this gives me, and sell it, the whole world would be ecstatic and I would be a multi-billionaire!


 Posted by Hello

And she's just so cute, I couldn't resist posting another pic:


 Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Jan said...

You're right Joanna, she is gorgeous. And I love Tamsin's rabbit face too

Classroomfree said...

I think you are selling yourself short on the face painting, I love the rabbit!

And yes, in full agreement with you, Isabelle is truly scrumptious :-)

Claire said...

Agree with the others, she is gorgeous, and the face painting is fab too.

Jax Blunt said...

lovely pics all round, and well done on the hama.