Today had some good points, rather than just low ones... The first was while driving home from church, when Tamsin spontaneously counted from 1-7 in French ... She knew a bit of French several months ago when she watched the Tots TV French video over and over again, but she hadn't watched it for a few months and I was wondering if she'd forgotten ... but no, it's there in her brain just waiting for the right moment to pop out again! Fantastic!
[I suppose really the first good point of the day should have been actually in church, rather than while coming home again, but since Tamsin has refused to let me leave her in creche or 'Sparklers' (the 3-5 yr age group class) for absolutely months, it seems like forever since I've heard a sermon or done anything than sing a couple of worship songs with a wriggly toddler on my lap... hardly conducive to even a moment of deep thought or contemplation....!]
I was exhausted when I got home, and went straight to bed for a couple of hours, but that meant I was refreshed enough this afternoon to actually feel like achieving some stuff, so Bill went up into the loft and we retrieved the final vital items of baby equipment (car seat, changing mats, etc) and put some other stuff away in there. Tamsin also got hoisted into the loft a couple of times (on her insistence) and had a lesson from Daddy about the boiler and about roof structure while she was up there!
I reach official 'full-term' (37 weeks) tomorrow so am suddenly starting to feel that I'm not sure I should go anywhere in case labour suddenly starts .... not that I've ever shown any signs of going into labour before 39 weeks in previous pregnancies, but you never know..... and as it could be a really quick labour I am a little nervous....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment