Monday, October 18, 2004

A tentative start...

After reading the MuddlePuddle blogring for months, I keep being tempted to start my own, but I know how hopeless I am at keeping things up-to-date, so I don't know how well I'll keep this up. But if I don't try, I'll never know!

I'm hoping this will be something of a home education record, although with Tamsin only 3y 4mo as I write, there's not much definite going on on that front at the moment, but a few minutes here and there each day is appropriate at this age, I think.

Also I'm only 4 weeks away (approx!) from having another baby, so things definitely won't be that straightforward for the next few months.

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Ooooh, another blog!
welcome to blog land, I really look forward to reading all your postings.

Can I add a link from my blog please?

Sarah said...

Well done for starting the blog Joanna, we'll look forward to reading more of your adventures :)