Thursday, October 21, 2004

Ho hum sort of a day...

Worked this morning - may have been my last day before maternity leave, depending on how my replacement gets on tomorrow and Tuesday, when I'm not there.... or maybe I will have to go in again next Friday. Collected Tamsin and came home, she watched TV while I did not much, then we walked to the library and chose several books. Came home, Tamsin watched TV again while I resorted to transferring a 'convenience meal' from the freezer to the oven, and then subsided exhausted into an armchair.

Days like this make me think I can't do HE, when any time at home is spent with Tamsin watching TV, but maybe I shouldn't make such judgements when I'm 36 weeks preg. Not helped by having received some sad family news last night which I can't go into but has stirred up all sorts of feelings in me. Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be better...

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

(((hugs))) Joanna, sorry to hear about the sad family news.

Jax Blunt said...

Sorry to hear you've had bad news.

Nope, just now isn't the time to make judgements about HE - found it all radically different once I'd stopped work, she'd stopped nursery and number 2 was a baby rather than a bump!