Had a fab weekend with my friend Andrea *waves at Andrea in case she's decided to start reading blog again*. It was just what I needed. Feel refreshed and with a bit more clarity.
I also feel a bit inspired by her (relative) organisation and tidiness. Even with a non-stop 3-year-old and a part-time job, she keeps her house nice and tidy. I wanna do that! Must find 'a place for everything' - half the reason I don't tidy up is I don't know what to do with stuff. Must also spend less time on computer. So, the plan of action for the next few weeks is:
Declutter
Re-organise and redistribute stuff
Overhaul marriage
Re-energise spiritual life
Hmmm, not much then!
It was also lovely to visit the Beans today and view the lovely house and garden IRL. SB and Tamsin had fun together, even if they couldn't agree on the rules for 'tag', and BB and Isabelle did their baby-bonding thing. Had a clear run home in only 2 hours so near enough to do it again sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmm, sounds remarkably like my list too :-)
Post a Comment