Friday, August 26, 2005

My favourite weekend of the year...

...is just approaching. (Hmm, at this point, 10.30pm, Isabelle woke for the 3rd time since 7.30pm bedtime and I gave up and went to bed.)

Resuming the following morning:
We're off to Greenbelt today! I love it! It is the place in the world where I feel most at home. The spirituality, the music, the people, the non-mainstream feel, the food, the kids' activities, the outdoors-ness - it's fantastic!

So, I should have been madly packing yesterday afternoon and evening, but got precious little done. We always intend to leave mid-morning to get there by lunchtime (it's only in Cheltenham so not far) but are always late, and almost certainly will be this time too. We're going to be 'Stepping off the Path' with J 'n' J too!

There is a small chance that I may be able to blog while there, if I can remember my Blogger password, but otherwise, I'll be back on Tuesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an absolutely fantastic time! it's somewhere i keep intending to go but never make it to!

HelenHaricot said...

the link seemed to direct me to america?? [being dense]
hope youre having a great time

Anonymous said...

Joanna here
I have forgotten my Blogger password! Ah well. Having a *fantastic* time - love it, love it, love it! You're right Helen - I forgot the uk - try www.greenbelt.org.uk. Did I mention I love it here? Great seminars, great music, great vibe, great dance, great people. We're camping with Jan 'n' Jonathan so that's great. See y'all later!